- Lead – Openstack
- Experience: 3 – 15 Years
- Notice Period: 0 to 30 Days
- Location: Chennai
- Skills: OpenStack, linux, Ansible Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, DevOps
Roles and responsibilities of Open stack Engineer.
- Strong experience in Linux platforms including networking (mandatory) (minimum 3 years)
- Very good experience with Openstack Compute & Neutron (mandatory) (minimum 5 years)
- Good working knowledge of OpenStack tools like Glance, Swift, Cinder, Keystone,
- Good working knowledge with iptables, IPv6 and LVM
- Good command over linux networking commands g. ip, ifconfig, brctl, etc.
- Working knowledge of automation tools like Ansible (minimum 1 year)
- Good knowledge of tools like Docker, Jenkins, etc (minimum 1 year)
- Good knowledge of editors like vi, sed, awk
- Good knowledge of python and shell scripting (minimum 1 year)
- Nice to have knowledge of Kubernetes
- DevOps experience with large enterprise is a big plus
- Ability to work independently
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Openstack Engineer
- Work within well-defined system support
- Ensure to priorities faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- Ensure accurate working
- Provide Planning and Design Support of Cloud
- Handle emergencies and if required coordinate with Emergency
- Support of Openstack solutions with multiple vendors and solutions like storage (SAN, NAS) and networking (SDN controller).